Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your use of this website. Please read these terms carefully. If you do not agree with any of the terms contained herein, you should not use the site. By using the site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms.
- All fares listed are standard fares. There are no first class fares listed.
- All split journeys are based on the assumption that the out and return legs of the journey are on the same day.
- The maximum realistic number of splits listed is seven journeys. For journeys over long distances (i.e. Aberdeen to Brighton) it will not be possible to break the journey into seven smaller journeys.
- It is completely within the rules laid down in the National Rail Conditions of Carriage to split your tickets in the way described by this website, as long as the train you are travelling on calls at the station you are splitting your tickets at. This website provides advice on suitable splits but does not guarantee that all the train services will call at the stations listed. It is with each customer to check the timetable and ensure that the train calls at the required stations prior to taking your journey.
- Each year at the beginning of January the fares are increased by the train operating companies. We ask for your patience whilst we bring our database up to date each year with these new fares.
All contents of this web site, including any software, are protected by copyright, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce any part of the web site in any form unless we agree in writing in advance, except as necessary to use the web site in accordance with these terms. You may not create a hypertext link to the web site or "frame" the web site unless we agree in writing in advance.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of information published in this website. However, we cannot guarantee that our, or any third party’s information on this website will be error-free, which would include inaccuracies and typographical errors. If you believe that there are errors with the data provided on this web site, please use the “enquiry form” and write and tell us.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure this web site is free from computer viruses and other malicious programs. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any computer viruses or other malicious programs which are transmitted to your computer as a result of your use of this web site or a third party web site, unless this was due to our negligence or a breach of these terms by us.
Whilst we will try to ensure that the web site is available 24 hours per day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We will take steps to ensure that any routine or emergency maintenance is carried out as swiftly as possible and at times likely to be least used.
We have no liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of relying on any fact or statement which proves to be incorrect.
Links to third party web sites on this web site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links you will leave this web site. We have not reviewed all of these third party web sites, do not control and are not responsible for their content or availability. We do not endorse or make any representation about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
These terms and conditions contain all the terms of your agreement with us relating to your use of this web site. No other written or oral statement (including statements in any brochure or promotional literature published by us) will be incorporated.
Your use of this website and the operation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We reserve the right to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of your residence.