Privacy & Cookies Policy
Your privacy is important to us. We will only use the information that we collect lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 ("data protection laws").
The folowing sections explain how we intend to meet this commitment.
What personal information do we collect?
We will collect the information you enter when you complete our enquiry form, tell a friend form or subscribe to our newsletter.
Our system may also automatically record the following information on your visit to our website.
- your browser type (e.g. Internet Explorer)
- your operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows)
- your IP address (A unique identifier for each connection to the internet)
- your domain name (e.g. ntlworld.com)
This information is automatically collected and does not require you input. The information is used to improve pur facilities and to provide you with an optimum website.
How this information may be used.
We will only use your information :
- to log various useage and statistical information about your use of our facilities
- to administer the website and gather broad demographic information anout users of the site
- to advise you of changes to our website
- to improve our website
Who will we share your information with?
We may disclose your information to:
- our lawyers and auditors
- persons where required by law under a court order
- third party service providers or agents acting on our behalf
Collection, Use, Distribution and Disclosure of your information
Your infromation wil be retained by us for as long as the purpose for which it was collected continues. It will then be destroyed although copies may be retained if required to satisfy our legal, regulatory or accounting requirements. By Law, you are entitled to a copy of the information we hold on you.
You may make a request to change or modify your information at any time. Further, if you are awrae that any of the information that you have given to us has changed, please let us know at the earliest opportunity. If you have any queries or requests regarding the use of your personal information, please contact us using the 'Enquiry form'
If we change this policy, the new policy will be posted upon the website. If the change means that your information will be used differently, you will be notified. You may accept the change of use, or if you do not, your information will be used in accordance with the policy under which it was collected.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit with your web browser. They are widely used across the internet in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about how the website is used.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- A number of Google analytics cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports which help us to improve our website.
- A temporary session ID cookie is used to make the most efficient use of resources when you are browsing from page to page. The cookie is removed when you leave our website.
- A visitor cookie is used to monitor how long a visitor is on our site before they take an action (for example, to fill in one of our forms to contact us) and also to provide statistics on whether this is a visitor’s first visit to our site.
These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, we are NOT able to identify individual users from these cookies.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.